Pages

Live Score

Friday, March 16, 2012

Sachin Tendulkar 100


Sachin Tendulkar: "It was a tough phase for me. I began the season well, but I was luckless. There was no real hype when I scored the 99th ton in the World Cup, but post that, the media blew it up. Wherever I went, everyone just talked about the 100th 100 and not the 99 scored earlier. It became mentally tough because I was not just playing for that milestone. In the end, I got to do what is good for the team. Happy to have done it. It was tough batting today and we had a score of 280-290 in mind, which we have achieved. (Gives a message) Chase your dreams because they definitely come true! I had to wait for one for 22 years. We won the World Cup - that was my dream. So keep chasing your dreams."

0 comments:

Post a Comment