Pages

Live Score

Monday, April 9, 2012

Sachin might play tomorrow: Ojha


MI’s Pragyan Ojha, who has played in both the games so far, caught up with the media before the match against his former team tomorrow. 


Excerpts from his interaction:

On coming back to Vizag


I have played a lot of cricket here [in Andhra Pradesh]. Right from Under-15, I have been playing here. It’s a great feeling to be back. 

On Sachin Tendulkar’s injury


I think he is recovering very well. The way things are looking, management will take a call tomorrow. Most likely he is going to play. The response is very positive, and we are hopeful that he will play this game. 

On the Deccan Chargers

I think it’s very important that you don’t take any team for granted. Deccan Chargers are a very good side. I was part of them for the past four years. I know the side. They are very talented. As a professional, I believe we shouldn’t be taking it easy. We should give it our best and see that we have a good game. 

On playing for the Mumbai Indians


Playing for Mumbai [Indians], it is a very good side. When I see myself playing for Mumbai Indians, it really motivates me a lot. When you play for a side that has so many match-winners, it really encourages you. The way the guys are playing, I would love to be a part of them and win games for them.

On the Vizag wicket


From what I saw [from the match last night], it was turning and holding up a bit. Definitely, it is encouraging for all the spinners who are playing here tomorrow. I am looking forward to it.

On the mood in the camp after the loss against PWI


It’s in the initial stages [of the tournament]. In a way, it has made us more focussed. I believe that with the team we have, we should do really well in this tournament. 

On what advice he would give Harbhajan Singh should the MI captain win the toss


I personally feel it would be good if we bat first. But he [Harbhajan] has a lot of experience behind him, he has seen a lot of wickets in India and he is the best person to make the decision. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment